Impact of Giving
Our whole school benefits from initiatives and projects made possible by our Annual Fund.
Did you know that the covered picnic shelter isn’t just a fun place to gather for lunch, but our teachers transform this space into an outdoor classroom when their students need a “brain break” and some fresh air? Or that the equipment trailer purchased in 2014 makes it possible for our Bulldog Regiment Marching Band to carry instruments to competitions?
When family and friends of WCA make a donation to the Annual Fund, the blessings that flow from each gift are lasting and tangible. Your gifts have allowed us to:
- Create a nurse’s station in the workroom of Building C, with AED equipment at various locations around campus
- Place technology such as ipads, TVs, computers and Mimeo systems into classrooms and provide student laptops through our 1:1 initiative
- Increase surveillance and add gates, fencing, cameras, and software to make our campus more secure
- Elevate our students’ praise and worship experience in chapel with new instruments for our music ministry
- Transport students and campers on field trips and to first-hand learning and mission work experiences, and allow our sports teams and fine arts groups to travel in a more efficient and cost-effective way through the purchase of buses
- Add new instruments and replace aging bells, drums, cases and music stands for our Fine Arts department
- Provide new sports equipment for our Athletic programs and our PE classes
We’re grateful for every gift made to our school. Browse each year below to see specific initiatives funded through your spirit of generosity.