Learn About Our Private School in Raleigh, N.C.
The Wake Christian Academy Difference
Education is one of the most important investments you will make in your child’s life. At Wake Christian Academy, we believe that your child’s spiritual growth is just as important as his or her academic advancement and that Christ is to be the leader in learning and in life. We invite you to discover how Wake Christian can equip your child for a life of Christian discipleship, leadership, and service in this video from Mike Woods, head of school.
Founded in 1966, Wake Christian Academy includes kindergarten, elementary, middle school, and senior high school. Our vision and mission guide all of our instruction, curriculum, and interactions with students and families.
The vision of Wake Christian Academy is to emphasize the preeminence of Christ in life and learning. (Colossians 1:18)
Our mission includes the three P’s: to partner with the home and church; to provide a Christ-centered education; and to proclaim the Gospel.
- To be an extension of the Christian home and Bible-believing church, and thus to provide a continuity of training for Christian young people for the purpose of equipping them for the service of God
- To instill an unshakable belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and, in fact, is God
- To instill the importance of maintaining biblical standards in all areas of conduct
- To uphold the Bible as specific in stating the principles which underlie Christian education
- To guide students in achieving self-discipline by applying biblical principles
- To furnish a Christ-centered, quality education
- To provide a sound academic education taught with a Christian view of God, man, and the world
- To impart fundamental skills for a life of Christian service
- To build character, responsibility, godliness, and thrift
- To teach enduring patriotism and to develop good citizenship
- To function as a missionary outreach to students and others who may be unsaved in order to bring them to a saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- To present the Gospel clearly to each student, realizing we must give an account for their souls
- To instill within students the passion for evangelism
- To teach the personal and biblical skills for proclaiming the Gospel
- To provide opportunities for student and faculty outreach
Wake Christian Academy is a fully accredited member of the following organizations:
- American Association of Christian Schools
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Elementary Schools and Commission on Secondary Schools
- National Council for Private School Accreditation
- North American Christian School Accrediting Agency
- North Carolina Christian School Association