Ways to Give to WCA
How can you become involved?
You can support the Wake Christian Academy community, its students, teachers, and programs in tangible ways. Financial contributions allow us to enhance the WCA academic and extra-curricular experience for our students. Every contribution is important and deeply appreciated.
How do you make a financial gift to Wake Christian Academy?
Cash, Check or Credit Card gifts to WCA may be made anytime. To make a contribution by credit card, click on the “Donate” button. Online transactions are made through Paypal on a secure site. No credit card information is stored at WCA.
Cash, Check or Credit Card gifts may be made to support our Annual Fund at any time. Please visit our Annual Fund web page to learn more about how these funds benefit our entire school.
By donating stocks directly to WCA, you make a charitable income-tax deduction equal to the fair market value of securities on the day of the gift. You may also avoid the capital gains tax that would be incurred if you sold the securities. To transfer securities to WCA, please contact the Finance Office for details and instructions.
Many companies sponsor matching gift programs that enhance an employee’s charitable contributions and will "double" your dollars to WCA. The school benefits from the increased donation, and you may qualify for a higher category of recognition when your gift is matched. Check with your Human Resources department or call our Finance Office for a list of participating companies.
Planned giving allows a donor to leave money/assets to WCA upon his/her death or can invest money so that WCA receives benefits during his/her life and bequeaths the remaining funds to WCA.
- Bequests (Wills & Trusts) - A bequest provision in your will or trust will allow you to make a significant gift to WCA without reducing your current income.
- Life Insurance - By changing the beneficiary of your policy or transferring the ownership of the cash value life insurance policy, you can make a gift to WCA.
- Qualified Retirement Plans (IRA, Keogh, 401k, 403b) - Your qualified retirement plan can provide a significant gift to WCA.
- Life Income Agreements - Life income agreements are available for people who want to make an irrevocable gift that will benefit Wake Christian Academy after his/her death. These agreements allow a donor to retain an income interest during his/her lifetime or for a term of years.
- Charitable Gift Annuities - A charitable gift annuity can provide annuity payments for life and then support your favorite ministry. Deferred gift annuities allow you the option to make the gift today and receive the annuity later in life.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts - These gifts allow you to make a substantial gift and receive income from the trust. Choose from a charitable remainder Unitrust, a Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust, or a Testamentary Charitable Remainder Unitrust depending on your situation and goals.
Contributions to Wake Christian Academy are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law and will be acknowledged promptly for tax purposes. All donors may be recognized on our website and in published communication unless anonymity is requested.