TUITION AND FEES SCHEDULE FOR 2017 – 2018
Enrollment Fee for Returning Students – Due at Re-enrollment
$125 per Student by February 3rd
$225 per Student beginning February 4th
Application Fee for New Students -Due with Application – $200 Per Student
International Student Fee- $1500
* Payments are made in May 2017 and August 2017 – April 2018.
** Payments are made from May 2017 – April 2018.
Full Payment option is due by April 28th and is discounted $100 if paid by date due.
Tuition includes the following items:
- Academic classes and academic services
- Student accident insurance (school sponsored activities on and off campus)
- One yearbook per student
- K-5 and Elementary – Field Trips, Crafts, T-Shirt, and other curriculum-related activities
- Middle School – Field Trip, Fall Festival, Class T-Shirt, and end-of-semester activities
- High School – Field Trip (see below for Jr. & Sr. Trips), Homecoming, and Class T-Shirt
Enrollment and Application Fees are non-refundable. For all payment plans, 10% of the total tuition is nonrefundable. If a student withdraws or is expelled during the first semester, 50% of the total tuition and 100% of all fees are due to WCA;
100% of the annual tuition and all fees are due to WCA if a student withdraws or is expelled during the second semester.
|Before Care||7:00am to 7:30am|
|After Care||3:30pm to 6:00pm|
|Daily Rate – $16|
|Monthly Rate – $170|
|Annual Rate – $1400|
|Late Fee – $1.00 per minute after 6:00 PM.|
|AP Exams||AP Exams are $85.00 per class.|
|Athletic Fees||Participation fees are per sport and range from $100 to $250|
|depending on the team level -Middle School, Junior Varsity or Varsity.|
|Other reimbursable fees may apply.|
|Elementary After School Clubs||Price range is free to $30.00 depending on the Club.|
|Field Trips||Included in Tuition except for the Junior (Washington D.C.) and Senior Trip (New York City).|
|Junior Trip is approximately $425.00|
|Senior Trip is approximately $1,450.00.|
|Fine Arts||Elementary Chorus, Strings or Handchimes – $10|
|Middle School Strings, Chorus, Band or Handbells – from $25.00 to $75.00.|
|High School Band, Chorale, Chorus, Strings or Handbells – from $25.00 to $100.00|
|Marching Band – $400.00 plus uniform costs.|
|Milk (for year)||Eligible for Grades K-5 through 5th grade.|
|Sign up on line at beginning of year – Cost is $100.00.|
|Parking (Student)||$45.00 – sign up online.|
Tuition Payment Plans
1) Full Payment is due by April 30th and is discounted $100.00 per student paid in full.
2) Monthly Payments – For monthly payment plans you must sign up with Facts. You may choose either the 5th or 20th of the month for your draft.
Wake Christian Academy offers need-based tuition assistance for families. Families who qualify can receive up to 25% of the tuition amount. If you have questions about tuition assistance or would like to apply, go to FAST and click on the online application.
For more assistance about school finances, contact:
Ricky Hering, Director of Finance
For questions about Admissions, contact:
Dawn Currin, Admissions Coordinator