How do I apply?
The Admissions Process:
Click here to begin the online application process. Beginning November 2019, the online application process for the 2020-2021 school year will open.
Kindergarten admissions: Students eligible for the upcoming school year must be five by August 31st.
1. Complete the online application:
- Submit application fee of $200
- Complete the student questionnaire and demographic information.
- Upload a copy of the last report card uploaded as required (according to grade applying-for)
- Upload a transcript of grades for high school students
- Upload a copy of standardized test scores
- Upload a copy of any psychological test results/IEP (if applicable)
2. Send the reference forms: 1) church, 2) teacher, 3) administrative (MS/HS) or general (ES). These are required and the process can not move forward until these items are received.
3. Application forms and reference letters will be reviewed before the interview.
4. Assessments will take place in February – April of the admissions year, and assessments and interviews are scheduled after all requested information is in the office. We will begin scheduling new student interviews after the re-enrollment period is completed, typically in early March.
5. The admissions committee will consider the application, the interview results, and the testing results. The parent will be notified of the decision within 7-10 days.
6. If you were referred to Wake Christian Academy by a current WCA family, alumni, or a former WCA family, please complete the new family referral form.
For questions about Admissions contact: